mornin CanadianBoobs .. smoochez
i always behave!! *L .. when have i misbehaved? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
mornin CanadianBoobs .. smoochez
i always behave!! *L .. when have i misbehaved? [img]smile.gif[/img]
More like when haven't you misbehaved [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Hell no you will not put scissors to my hair Ray *G
[img]frown.gif[/img] .. aight .. whatabout a shaver i could give ya short back n sides [img]smile.gif[/img]
OMG!!! *lmao* HELL NO!!!!
I like my hair the way it is thanks *giggles*
*L .. well dont say i didnt offer .. some people are so mean [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Call me what ya wanna brat boy BUT I'd be the stupid one to trust you with scissors or a shaver any where near my hair *LOL*
NEVER trust Reay ray *L*
I trust ray ray with YOUR hair......
I do too sis ..it will be ok ...*S* *watches*
cheers you lot .. appart from CanadianWimp! ... i could neatly shave AK in the back of ya head [img]smile.gif[/img]